- The yellow stone national park didn't excised until 20 years after 1849.
- The trappers came to trap the beavers because of the fashion trends they liked to where beaver hats because they were very popular at the time.
- The closest big town is about one and a half hours away.
- In yellow stone national park they get about six feet of snow in the winter. In the summer it can get up to 80-90 degrees.
- Petrified wood looks like just a normal type of wood but it is actually a strong type of stone.
- many of the hot springs in yellow stone does not feel good on your body because it is about 200 degrees much hotter then any hot tub you have sat in But if you did sit in it your skin would boil and you.
- Some places in yellow stone has very hot grounds because of the volcano.
- If you got sprayed by a geyser you would explode into the air and you would die because the temperature is about 400-500 degrees.
My favorite part of this Skype was learning about the hot springs because I thought that it was really interesting I can't believe that some hot springs are really really hot like 200 degrees. If you sat in the hot spring you would die because it is more then a boiling water like when you are making mac and cheese or a type of soup.