1. The water mostly dissolved in the sand, but some of the time it went to the coffee filter, and even the rocks.
2. The water has to go through many surfaces before it can reach even close to bedrock. Even though there weren't as many stages, there were still 3 and I think that it still showed.
3. It will probably soak into water it has hit. If it doesn't, then it will evaporate into the air.
4. I think that we do use water from underground, but it is cleaned first. We probably use it to drink, because of wells, and some people can dig water out of the ground, clean it, then put it in sinks for tap water.
5. They can use a well, or dig it up from the ground. But it is hard. It isn't too hard for a well, but there aren't very many wells, so usually you have to dig it up, and that is very hard.
6. I think that it can move because it can travel with the dirt.
7. I now know that water has many surfaces it has to go through then just the dirt. I also know that it soaks into many of those surfaces.