(1) What has been easy?
(2) What has been hard?
(3) What has been fun?
(4) What has been boring?
(5) What job do you have? How do you do your job? What advice can you give others about your job?
(6) What job would you like next? Why?
1. The easiest part was coming up with a good questions for the questioners to use.
2. The hardest part is uploading the videos I take ( because I'm video taper ) to YouTube because it takes forever.
3. The fun part was is that you get to Skype people from different states and countries and talk with them.
4. The boring part is is that it is slow paced. There is always a large gap of scilence in between questions so it is not that interesting.
5. I have the job video-taper so I just go around video taping people doing their job and the action of the Skype. Advice I would give to others is after you are done with your video, download it to YouTube right away.
6. I would like to get the job questioner because you get to choose the question and you can interact with the people in the mystery Skype and it's just cool all around.