1. no. all the attempts were the same difficulty because I was only using one sense to catch a ruler.
2. I don't think that would be easy, though someone could blindfold the other and make him eventually catch a ruler with underwear taped to it
3. I seriously do not know if that is possible or if it ever will be.
4. the brain organizes the thoughts w hill the eyes see the ruler and the nerves simply tell the brain if the ruler is in the hand. All of these parts of our body have to work together to do something simple
5. I did one simple thing everyone does when something
is thrown at them: flinch.
6. I would either dodge it or cover my face with my hands to protect my eyes.
7. No I don't think so because catching a ruler won't hurt your eye so really if you flinched at someone dropping a ruler the following might the cause of it 1. you could be a total wimpy person or 2. you got some sort of mental illness ( if you had either I'd feel bad ).