- Why is a project like the Revolutionary War Hero Project a good one? I think it would be good because you learn a lot about a person that is famous and I learned a lot about the Boston Massarce because Crispus Attucks died there. It is important to learn all about the past and what people did in there country. Also fight for justice and there rights.
- What is one thing that you learned about your hero that you found interesting that other people probably don't know? I learned that he was a very good esacpe artist because he escaped from his owner when he was a slave. I really look up to him because he was a brave man who died defending his country.
- Explain how you would have liked to use ThingLink on an activity that we did earlier in the year. Which activity was it? How would you have used the tags? Why would that have been a good use of our class time? I liked the way we used it in the past on the butter experiment. I liked when we got to see what was the best counduceter with the butter.
1. What are the rules of a personal narrative? For example, "All personal narratives must have ______."
First of all it has to be about you. Also it has to be a true facts and it has to be a single moment in time,dialogue, don't repeat words a lot,and do a strong opening and closing.
2. What skill in writing do you feel you are very good at and can help others?
I feel like I am good at having description in my story and I am c/p.
3. What skill in writing do you feel that you should improve in?
I need to work on focusing on a single moment.
I learned that soldiers don't carry to metal things because they make a sound.He also showed us a lot of useful tools that the soldiers carried and what they were used for like gun powder,axes and more he also explaned why he had a gold bage around on his neck.Then we went to a fur trader. he eplaned how he gets for and how he sells it.Then we went to a school there is little hay bales we had to sit on. She said the what the punishment would be they would smak people with a ruler or something it was called the incurgement stick. Then we went to a inn the innkeeper told us how much it coast to get in one night and how she cooks the meals and what kind of meals she made. After we went to a soldier who told us about what he dose for his boss. Then we went to the goverment and he told us why girls can't be in the goverment. After that we went to a women who told us all about how they made things all out of bones like forks and spoons. Last all of us went to a wood caver and he showed us how to carved wood.
My event was the constitution.
The constitution is important today because it contains the Bill of Rights which protects the rights of all our citizens.
I choose this because I wanted to learn more about the constitution and how it was made.
(1) Explain why you think America won the Revolutionary War. Use ideas from our class discussion, Liberty's Kids, and any other sources you've used to learn about this topic. I think they won because they had a good plan and always tried there hardest.
(2) After our tug-of-war simulation, (1) write about how each metaphor in the simulation represented something in history (e.g. America would get a prize if they won but England would not because America got their freedom when they won & England would not have gotten anything new), (2) write about how America won the war based on evidence from this experience.
(3) Upload a photo from the Daily Photo Journal from our tug-of-war simulation.
1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit?I think that you can amost create anything as long as you have a great creative mind.
2. Why is energy important? I think without energy they would be no earth or us because we have lots of energy in us also the earth.
3. Where is energy found? Energy is found every were as long as you look for it.
4. How would you define energy? Motion,falling most anything you do.