1.What do you know about NASA's plans to visit Mars?
2. How long will the trip take?
3. What supplies and equipment will the astronauts need to survive there?
4.What do you think are the risks of traveling to such a distant planet?
5.What would you want to bring with you?
1. I really didn't know anything about NASA going to Mars. I think that the plan would be cool.
2. The trip will take 2 and a half years and another 18 months while on the planet. They could also get there in just six months though.
3. They would need food air and water to survive because those are the most important thing. You also need excursive. They are making certain exercise machines.
4. The main risk is weightlessness because your bones and muscles lose calcium and strength.know about NASA's plan to visit mars was they have a plan that has two ships that would go to mar the plan was called mars direct.
5. I would bring food a few suits excessive machines and water.