- Why were you able to observe so many things about your apple today?
- Why is observation and description so important in science?
- Rank order the five senses in the order or your observations (i.e. which sense was used most, second most, etc.).
- I was able to observe so many things because I looked very closely and spent lots of time trying to find out what was odd or out of the ordinary.
- It's so important because that's what science is all about. You have to observe then write it down with good describing words.
- First is sight, second is touch, third is smell, and last is hear.