2. What was your minimum temperature (use your Data Chart, not the picture)?
3. What is your range? If you had any penalties or gifts, include those in your total.
4. What materials did you use in your insulated bottle (type them in order from your first layer, second layer, and third layer.)?
5. Why did you choose the materials that you did?
6. What are some materials that you didn't choose?
7. Why didn't you choose them?
8. Explain any blips on your graph (if you have them). Why did it do that?
9. Is an insulator a good or a poor conductor of heat energy?
1: Our maximum is 94.6 degrees.
2: Our minimum is 82.6 degrees.
3: Our range was 11.7 degrees we didn't have any penalties.
4: We used Aluminum foil A quilt And waxed paper.
5: We thought all of them were insulators
6: we didn't choose the padding, foam and nilon
7:We thought the warm air would come out and make it cold, and same for the foam. we thougt the nilon was thin and wouldn't keep the air in.
8:there was a tiny blip close to the end i think that happened if we move the tempature probe
9: It is a poor conductor because a conductor is the opposite of an Insulator.