(2) Create a blog entry with the title above.
(3) Drag a Column into your blog entry & make it 2-columns wide.
(4) Drag your images into the blog entry with the drawing on the left and the graphic organizer on the right.
(5) Drag the column width so that the image and the graphic organizer are the same height (see below).
(6) Click on the "Lightbox" on each image so people can see it bigger.
(7) Follow the directions in the captions for each picture. (The left one tells you to write something, while the right one you can just copy and paste if it is true for you).
(8) Write a reflection at the bottom of the page answering the questions listed below.
1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit?
2. Why is energy important?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
(If you have time, go check out the other Rube Goldberg inventions in the hallway. Compare and contrast them to yours. What do you like better? What ideas can you take from theirs?)