|What's going on in Mr. Solarz' Class?||
J. Sterling Morgan (u of M graduate) invented arbor day a day that celebrates trees. trees our our mane oxygen supplies if we didn't have trees we wouldn't be able to survive making J. Sterling Morgan vital to to our survival. he was born on April 22, 1832 the president was Grover Cleavland and liveded in Nabraska City, Nabraska, if he wasn't around we might not be able to breath and you might not have been born making him the man of the week called earth week.
Today was earth day so my class and I went on a nature walk around our school we where assigned to take two pictures of nature so I chose these flowers to snap, but earth day is much more than just some pretty flowers it's helping our earth from its many many problems so let's get together and help the earth
this is the picture I got the materials from
Beavers use water in many ways and besides the obvious ( to cool down, drink, play and clean ) they need water to have a shelter as you probably know beavers build dams which are always built on water so if the water wasn't there they could be eating by land animals that might not be able to swim (impaling that they would be safe otherwise) that is why beavers need water.
5 ways living ways use water are ...
1. one way living things use water is to clean. certain animals lick themselves to stay clean such as cats and big cats. humans and other animals bath to clean.
2. another way living things use water is to stay hydrated all living things including animals humans and plants need water to replenish there body.
3. living things also use water to entertain people go to pools to have some fun in the sun animals play in water also
4. one other way things use water is to cool off people go to pools to cool dwn as some animals do the same but other lick them selves.
5. one final way people use water is to cook/eat some cooking recipes require water to make + plants need water to preform photosynthetic