Create a new blog post entitled, "Watery Earth Lesson 3 - Drops of Water on Different Surfaces"
- Make all of the predictions (use very descriptive language like we practiced with the apple).
- Record videos of water dropping on each surface and what happens shortly after. Here is what that looked like last year.
- Upload each video to YouTube.
- Record what actually happened in your chart. Then, write a reflection sentence for each surface.
- ThingLink them to a drawing that we create, take a picture of, and add tags to.
- If it rains, we can also try to see this happening outside. Here are some pictures from last year.
Explain what you think happens to a drop of water after it falls as rain. See if you can create a story about this raindrop that ends with it falling to the ground again as rain! Here are some hints to help you draft your story:
Water can be on Earth's surface, underground, or in the air. All water on Earth circulates through the water cycle.