Parent volunteers are used to run stations and help with classroom management. Dawn Dalton has made a Signup Genius for parents to sign up to help with Field Day. (If we need to, she will make a second one for the rain date.) Parents sign up on the site and click on morning or afternoon to help out. A master list of parents will be in the main office for them to “check in” on. The website is : http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4EA9AE2AA7FC1-westgate
Field Day for 5th Graders will be in the afternoon!!!
12:00-12:30 Intermediate lunch
12:30-12:45 Students are given directions in the classroom
12:45-3:15 Field Day
Please remind your children of the following rules/requests:
- Their BEST behavior is expected!!
- No horse-play will be tolerated…have fun but be safe!!
- Wear Sunscreen!!
- Students should wear grubby clothes as some events have students running, sweating, crawling on the ground, possible water, etc.
- Gym shoes are required!!! No flip-flops, sandals, crocks, etc.
- Hats are suggested for sun protection.
- Water bottles are optional, but if they bring one, it needs to be picked up or thrown out in a proper manner.