Bodies Of Water
Examples on U.S map
Great Salt Lake
Gulf Of Mexico
Upper Red Lake
Lower Red Lake
Example On City
A Tiger Needs water to Drink and eat to stay alive because If they didn't have Water they wouldn't drink as much and would die and they Catch fish in water and they have sum of there food from the water. Tigers Keep clean by liking themselves and there saliva is mostly water so they are using water to Clean. Tigers play in water a lot to rehydrate themselves. Tigers use water to clean to eat and drink and to play and rehydrate themselves.
I think that Captains on ships should be limited because if they whip the crew because they talk back i think that they should not be wiped but if they do not work for a long time I think that they should be wiped. If they whip the people a lot they might start to quit and once they all quit the captain will have to do the work on the ship and if you hurt the people by wiping them they could get hurt and not be able to work and that is Risking the voyage and the real law is that you are not able to risk the voyage and that is what they are doing.
You are not able to kill the crew if they are doing something that they are not supposed to be doing. But they can really hurt they crew and maybe even parilize them if they hit them in the spinal cord and how hard they hit the crew member. If the crew is doing something that they are not supposed to be doing they should get wiped but if they are just doing something like taking a little break they should just have to work for about Half an hour.
Water always finds a way out
-Cameroon, west Africa Water can almost get out of anything
For the benefit of flowers, we water the thorns, too
-Egypt, North Africa You can make things come alive with water
Two waterfalls do not hear each other
-Kenya, East Africa There are more than one waterfall in the world
The horse that arrives early gets good drinking water.
-South Africa If you get to the lake first you can swim first
Do not insult a crocodile while your feet are still in water
-South Africa there can be dangerous things in water
Heaven is dark and yet out of it streams clear water
- Afghanistan, South Asia Water rains from the sky
I think that people make proverbs about water because water can do a lot of things and lots of thing happen in water And no one can create water or destroy water.
1. My life without water would be hard because in the summer I go to the beach every summer. Also I Drink a lot of water When I am playing soccer or playing a sport. One last Thing would be, It would be hard because lots of drinks contain water in them.
2. Animals lives would be hard without water because they need water to live. Also they need water to drink because they only drink water if they live in the nature. They wouldn't beable to cool down.
3. We could keep water in our lives by taking shorter showers or don't use water just to play because if you use less water you use the more water we can save.
4. It is interesting to learn about water because you drink water a lot and most drinks are made of water.
5. It would be important for scintist to study water because There could be something in the water and most of our body is made of water. It is also important because They can see how water was created.
Sound - When I poured my water into my partners cup it sounded like a waterfall or like rapids in a river And like water being droped into a lake one by one.
I was at Bethany Beach MI, And I was at lake Michigan and I was skim-boarding and I was going to attempt doing a flip off the skim-board into the water, So I ran up to the water and gently through the skim-board and then jumped onto the moving skim-board and was flying when I was going into the water and when a wave came I jumped the wave and pre-peld off the skim-board and did a flip and landed in the water on my stomach and once I came out of the water I had a big red spot like the size of a target.Then I went right back into the water and tried to swim to the sand bar and I looked back and I realized that I was about 80 Feet from shore.