Water moccasins are the only snakes that are semiautomatic vipers. they use water to swim in to look for their biggest prey, frogs, and fish. Water moccasins have scales, like fish.
Five ways living things use water.
1. We drink water water so we don't dry up, since we are almost all water. We use water for cooking things like noodles, so the food is not too crunchy and hard.
2. We use water to clean things like yourself, and eating utensils.
3. We use water for playing in, like swimming or running through a sprinkler.
4. Dogs like to play in the water.
5. Fish do everything inside water!
-There was space in America for people to own land.
-Owning land meant that you could farm to support your family.
-Most Americans in the 1770s were farmers.
It is important to limit people's powers so they don't hurt people and become dangerous, and so people don't abuse their powers. For example the captain on the ship was abusing his powers because he whipped his sailors for pretty much no reason. The captain even chained and whipped people just for talking to him. His punishment was not equal to the "crime". Since the captain's powers are not limited his could be even worse then whipping and chaining.
The captain punished one of his sailors for talking back when he never talked back. The captain also treated his sailors like slaves. Limiting the captain's powers would be good because then he would not be allowed to hurt his sailors and treat them like slaves.
One day when I was in second grade I went to heritage pool with my friend Joey T. He told me that the high dive is fun and I should do it so I decided to do it. I climbed up the wet stairs and waited in line, when it was my tern I walked up on the diving board it was a little bit scary but it wasn't as high as I thought it would look. so I jumped off the ledge, I felt like I was on a small roller coaster drop and suddenly I SPLASHED but I didn't go that far into the water. So after that I did the high dive over and over and over and I loved it!
1. We would die without water in our life because were practically made of water, and we would probably not be here today because there's no water like saturn and lots of other planets.
2. Animals and plants would die without water too because animals still need water like us and plants need water to grow and stay green witch means to stay alive for plants.
3. We need to have water in our lives so our skin doesn't dry up like spongebob in air, and so we don't get de-hidrated to death!
4. Water is an interesting topic to learn about because are so many cool things about water!
5. It's important for scientist to study water because about every living thing is practically made of water!
I think that we should get nice comments on all of our passion project presentations. We should say what we liked about each person's passion project. We should clap for everyone's passion project presentations.
Joseph Plumb Martin was famous for writing a very good book about in the Revolutionary War.
He made impact in the Revolutionary War becuase lots of people from the past call the diary of Joseph Plumb Martin as one of the greatest primary sources of the American Revolutionary War.
1. When the ball of paper got thrown at me I got startled and my eyes blinked or my arms flinged the plastic "paper".
2. My eyes blinking would protect my eyes so they wouldn't get hit even though I have glasses, they would still get pushed by the ball and my eyes would still get hit.
3. The difference of catching the ruler and blinking reactions is that when the ball was thrown at me I blinked without thinking about blinking and I blinked for protection for my eyes, but catching the ruler by the touch, sight, and sound reactions to catch the ruler were reactions I was thinking about doing something by reaction.
4. The reflex is called,