One day when I was in second grade I went to heritage pool with my friend Joey T. He told me that the high dive is fun and I should do it so I decided to do it. I climbed up the wet stairs and waited in line, when it was my tern I walked up on the diving board it was a little bit scary but it wasn't as high as I thought it would look. so I jumped off the ledge, I felt like I was on a small roller coaster drop and suddenly I SPLASHED but I didn't go that far into the water. So after that I did the high dive over and over and over and I loved it!
1. We would die without water in our life because were practically made of water, and we would probably not be here today because there's no water like saturn and lots of other planets.
2. Animals and plants would die without water too because animals still need water like us and plants need water to grow and stay green witch means to stay alive for plants.
3. We need to have water in our lives so our skin doesn't dry up like spongebob in air, and so we don't get de-hidrated to death!
4. Water is an interesting topic to learn about because are so many cool things about water!
5. It's important for scientist to study water because about every living thing is practically made of water!
I think that we should get nice comments on all of our passion project presentations. We should say what we liked about each person's passion project. We should clap for everyone's passion project presentations.