1. I think that all of the water either soaked into the sand or is still there. Also I think it might be stuck in the coffee filter.
2. It totally represents the layers of the ground. It also says that water soaks into sand. I think water get underground from raining and it just soaks into the ground. I think that the water is stored in the first and second layer of the ground.
3. The water will soak into the ground and the ground will absorb it.
4. I think humans use groundwater because we use wells and have pipes that are underground. I think we use groundwater for drinking and hygiene uses.
5. I think that we use wells and sewers to get some water from the ground. I think we also use some pipes.
6. I think that groundwater has to stay in the ground and it won't get out of the ground. If it does move I think it will go on the surface. I think it moves maybe by the dirt.
7. The thing that changed my thoughts the most was that water will move down farther then bedrock. It has a mind of its own and just goes lower and lower.