1. What bodies of surface water did you find while examining the three maps?
2. Were there any types of surface water on the Arlington Heights map that you weren’t able to find on the Illinois map? If so, why?
3. Were there any types of surface water on the Illinois map that you couldn’t find on the United States map? If so, why?
4. What are some names of the bodies of water in Illinois and Arlington Heights? What bodies of water did you identify?
1. I found many types of bodies of water. The most common one was probably the Lakes that I saw. There was even a bunch if Lakes in the Arlington Heights map. The most was probably on the Illinois maps. There was also the rivers. They were on the U.S. map the most. Last there was the Bays. Those were found most on the U.S.
2. There was none that I could find on the Arlington Heights that I couldn't find on the Illinois map. I probably didn't look hard enough though.
3. There were some rivers that the U.S. map couldn't see. There was some Lakes also you couldn't see.
4. There are Lakes in both. There was Lake Arlington and Lake Michigan that you could see. There were many others too that you can see.