2. What was your minimum temperature (use your Data Chart, not the picture)?
3. What is your range? If you had any penalties or gifts, include those in your total.
4. What materials did you use in your insulated bottle (type them in order from your first layer, second layer, and third layer.)?
5. Why did you choose the materials that you did?
6. What are some materials that you didn't choose?
7. Why didn't you choose them?
8. Explain any blips on your graph (if you have them). Why did it do that?
9. Is an insulator a good or a poor conductor of heat energy?
1. Our maximum degrees was 93.3.
2.Our minimum degrees was 70.6.
3.Our range degrees was 22.7. Luckily our group did not have any penalties.
4.In our first layer we had foam. In our second layer we used foam. In our third layer we tried foam again,but it wouldn't fit in the bag. We changed the material to quilt.
5.We choose all foam because it was thick and a little bit hot.We choose the quilt because it was like a blanket and blankets are made to keep you warm.
6.We didn't chose nylon,aluminum,felt any metal things,and polyester batting.
7.We didn't use them because they were either thin or we knew they wouldn't work.
8.We had some blips from my partner moving the temp pros.Also,our bottle would float.
9.An insulator is a poor conductor because heat doesn't flow through the object.