1. Can you feel it when your pupils dilate?
2. Do you have any control over your pupils when they dilate?
3. What do we call this when a reflex happens without our control?
4. Why do our pupils get bigger in the dark and smaller in the light?
5. How does this reflex protect our eyes?
1. I can't feel it when my pupils are dilating. Because it is Involuntary.
2. NO you can't. Because it is Involuntary
3. We call this Involuntary.
4. They do because they a just to the light.
5. This reflex protect our eyes so our eyes don't get burn but can still see.
Moving Quickly to Prevent Harm
Leave a Reply.
Hi I am Sven Ludqvist I am from Sweden. I am a Meteorologist I am worried about an asteroid hitting mars when land and sand destoyring our equipment on mars. My profession on mars is important because I have the knowledge to predict life threatening storms and major meteorological events.