- The different water was different because they were each different temperature and he hot water was dyed red.
- It started to turn warmer and the red water started to get into the cold water and turned it kind of pink and red I think it is because of condensation in the red water.
- The warm water started to get a lot colder because the red cup was touching cold water.
- The graph showed how the temperature changed.
- I noticed the lines on my graph were changing,the lines for the cold temperature went up and the hot water lines went down.
- The warm water cup was touching the cold water so it kind of picked up the heat from the warm water.
- The warm water was touching the cold water so in a way they switched temperature.
- I think that if the experiment had gone twenty minutes longer than the lines would have crossed and the temperature would be 50 degrees because it's at about thirty right know.
- yes because it made me see that it was probably condensation and not any thing like saying there was a hole in the cup.