Q-1: Do people really struggle to find clean drinking water?
Q-2: What percentage of the earths water is salt and what percentage is fresh?
Q-3: What percentage of the earths fresh water is in the air, ground, surface, and ice
A-1: Yes because 4,000 people die every day from drinking dirty water because they get bad sicknesses like diarrhea.
Q-2: I think that the percentage of the fresh water is 60% and the salt water is 40%.
Q-3: I think the earths fresh water in the air 20% I think that the ground was 30% I thought the ice was 25%
- Earths water is 97.24 salt water of all the water on earth.
- .001 percent of our fresh water is in the air.
- The amount of water on the earths surface is .01 percent.
- The amount of water on the earths ground is .61 percent.
- The amount of water on the earths glaciers, icecaps, and the other frozen stuff on the earths is 2.14 percent
- The rest of the water is filled with salt water.