- How many bones did your model need? How many muscles did it need?
- How were your pretend muscles similar to real muscles? Different?
- What changes occur to the real muscles in the human body to make them pull on bones?
- What would happen if the ligaments of the models were overstretched or torn? How would it affect the way the models could operate?
1. About somewhere near 5.
2. It kinda did look like a real elbow because it had a model of the biceps & triceps. how it did not look like a elbow is because it was only made out of materials you could find at home.
3. The tendons help pull the bones
4. Then the model would not work at all unless it would be rebuilt.