- People would trap beavers, take their fur, and use it for hats, and other clothes.
- In Yellowstone, there can be 6-8 feet of snow in the winter, so there weren't many tribes stopping in the winter in Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone National park is very isolated.
- Obsidian is volcanic glass.
- There have been 3 volcanic eruptions in Yellowstone.
- The hot springs in Yellowstone are around 200 degrees.
- The hot springs have a lot of chemicals in them which isn't good to sit in.
- The geysers in Yellowstone have a lot of pressure.
- The opening for old faithful the geyser is about the size of your fist.
- The geysers temperatures are 500-600 degrees.
I thought that learning about Yellowstone National Park from a professional because she had a lot of great information. The hot springs were really cool because you wouldn't really expect that it was a hot spring because of how it looks. It really just looked like some colorful rocks. I also thought that the geysers were really cool because they were like giant fountains. I liked this skype a lot.