1. Do people really struggle to find clean drinking water?
2. What percent of the earths water is salt water?
3. What percent of the earths water is fresh water?
4. What percent of the earth fresh water is in the air?
5. What percent of the earth fresh water is in the Ground?
6. What percent of the earth fresh water is surface water?
7. What percent of the earth fresh water is ice?
1. Yes. 1 out of every 9 people don't have access to clean water that is heathy for you to drink. That means 780 billion people can drink clean water.
2. I think that 55% of the earths water is salt water.
3. I think 45% of the earths water is fresh water.
4. I think 60% of the earth fresh water is from the air
5. I think 10% of the earth fresh water is from the ground
6. I think 20% of the earths fresh water is from the surface.
7. I think 10 % of the earths fresh water is from ice.
Out of all earth's water is 97.24% salt water. Less than 3% of the earth's water is drinkable.
0.001% of all water is from the air.
0.01% of all water is fresh surface water.
0.61% of all water is fresh water from the ground.
2.14% of all earths water is ice.
I was so surprised how much salt water we have on earth. My prediction was that there was 5% more salt water but its a lot bigger than that. I put that the least amount of the of fresh water was from ice and from the ground. It turns out that those were the biggest source of fresh water. 97.24% of the water is salt water so that means 2.76 is the amount of fresh water. Now I know how lucky we our to be really close to one of the biggest fresh water source the great lakes. I will try to conserve even more good drinking water.