- Describe how the heat energy transferred from the hot plate to the butter.
- How did the results compare to your predictions.
- Which of the tested materials were the two best conductors? What is your evidence?
- Which of the tested materials were the two worst conductors? What is your evidence?
- Do you think water is a good or poor conductor? Why?
- Why do you think it matters which material is a good or bad conductor? How do we use conductors in our life?
1. The heat traveled through the jar and then the heat climbed up the stick and caused the butter the slide down stick.
2. My predictions came no where near close to the real answers. Well what can I say, science proved me wrong.
3. Copper and Aluminum
4. Bamboo Wood and Brass
5. Bad because water cannot flow through closed objects.
6. It matters because we need certain things for our life to keep things going with the flow and helping us.