1. Do people really struggle to find clean drinking water?
2. How much water in the world is salt and fresh water.
3.How much _____ water is in the world? (Air, Ground, Surface, ice)
1. Yes for more than 1 billion people water is scarce! That is so bad it make me really sad to see all the people who don't have water. Sometimes people have to walk like 10 miles to get dirty water and then back to there home so 10 more miles every day or so.
2. salt/fresh I think that the salt is 73% and the fresh water is 27%.
3. I think the air is 30%, Ground is 20%, surface is 45%, and , ice is 5%.
I was so surprised! I had no idea how lucky we are I know that we are lucky but I had no idea that lucky I really missed out. I also was really surprised to find out that salt water doesn't freeze that is really cool. When I grow up I want to find a way to make the ocean not salt water I know that is a little extreme but, I will try! This was very cool to find out. I going to try to save water for all the people who need it.