1.I think it will be like a little plop and just add more water.
2.I think the leaf will get all wet and it will be boring too.
3. I think the water will soak in the dirt and the dirt will become wet.
4. I think the Gravel will Just let the water through the spaces to the bottom and the water will sit at the bottom.
5. I think the moss with pack together with water than the extra water will be at the bottom.
1.The water on water was much cooler than I thought! I loved to see it close up! The first thing that the water did was make a hole for the other water than the water comes in and joins the other water to make more water.
2. The first thing was the water didn't get the whole leaf wet it was just a bubble and when it fell of the leaf the leaf was dry.
3.My prediction is right but I think it was cool that the dirt mix's so well with the water. That is why the dirt is good for growing plants.
4. The water made the gravel change to a nice color so I think the water wash off the dirt then went to the bottom.
5. I was wrong! The water just made the moss wet and the extra went to the bottom but the water didn't pack the moss together.
1. I loved looking up close I learned a lot about what water does when it hits water. Mr. Solarz even showed us a video about water touching water but it was really slow so it was really cool!
2. I didn't know what water does when it hits a leaf. It was really cool to see what the leaf and water does when they connect.
3.The dirt was not so cool. I think I don't think it is cool is because I have looked closely at water hit dirt before so it was just like any other time.
4.I loved hoe the rocks in the gravel got cleaner so I could see there colors. After that The water just did what I thought it would do so it was okay.
5. I loved the moss but it really suprised me. I think you should look at the video and tell me what you think in a comment that would be really cool!