We have adapted to our planet by growing opposable thumbs so we can pick up objects. We have also grown ears so we can hear sounds, and knees and elbows so we can bend our arms and legs.
- Do we have cells similar to the aliens you created? How or why not?
- Humans (and probably aliens) have cells that have special functions. What are some of these cells and what organs and systems are they a part of? Give at least three examples and be specific. (Example: Osteoclasts are cells that make up spongy bone inside of many of our bones. This is part of the skeletal system.)
- The cells make up the eyes so that he can see.
- Some cells made up the long legs so that he can run over the rocky ground.
- Some cells made up the pointy beak so that he can pick berries out of the bushes.