2. Mountain men would catch animals like beavers.
3. On the oregon trail there are 17 rivers.
4. There are over 3,000 bison.
When I heard this I was so surprised I could not believe there were 3,000 bisons.
5. You are above a active volcano.
When I heard this I got scared about going.
6. You have to go through yellowstone.
7. The large waggon trains had more than 1000 people.
8. You will have to go through a river.
I don't really want to cross a river.
9. You will become face to face with Bison, coyotes, wolves, bears, and prairie dogs.
Oh that's bad.
10. Buffalo’s are actually called Bison.
11. Yellowstone covers 31 thousands square miles.
12. You will get harassed by coyotes and wolves.
That's not good I'm scared about going now.
13. You will have to go over mountains.
That could be a problem.
14. Coyotes get eaten by Cougars.
15. Coyotes have bigger ears.
16. Coyotes are smaller than wolves.
17. Coyotes work in groups.
18. Coyotes play dead.
19. Coyotes are sneaky.
20. Coyotes are smart.
21. Coyotes try to get your dog to come out then it eats it all up.
22. Wolves are bigger than coyotes.
23. The oregon trail is not a road.
24. It was a path that was worn out by other wagons.
25. The front teeth are called incisors.
26. The fang like teeth are called k9’s
27. The incisors get all the meat off.
28. The wolves eat 22 Lb per meal.
And it only takes them 7 minutes.
29. The wolves have 3 meals a week.
30. The Wolves eat 66 Lb a week.
31. The wolves eat about 3,441 Lb of food per year.
That's so much food.
32. The wolves eat about 6,882 Lb of food per 2 year.