- Why is a project like the Revolutionary War Hero Project a good one?
- What is one thing that you learned about your hero that you found interesting that other people probably don't know?
- Explain how you would have liked to use ThingLink on an activity that we did earlier in the year. Which activity was it? How would you have used the tags? Why would that have been a good use of our class time?
- It is good because I know a lot a bout history now and a lot about Ethan Allen. Also it is making me want to learn about other historical hero's and how they had an effect on the world.
6. I have learned that as a kid he was quoting the bible non-stop and part of why he was battling was to be free from religion . Also I learned that Ethan Allen was captured in one of his battles and held for over a yeare in a jail.
7. I might have done it on the 27 most important historical events because then we could have a picture that had the tags that described each of them. I would have used the tags to describe the pictures. This would be good use of classtime because then we would have just been able to click on what you wanted to learn instead of scrolling up and down looking for what you what to learn.