- How were your pretend muscles similar to real muscles? Different?
- What changes occur to the real muscles in the human body to make them pull on bones?
- What would happen if the ligaments of the models were overstretched or torn? How would it affect the way the models could operate?
1. The experience was harder then other experience because I had to make a model of something that moves forwards and backward. We made the muscles like the triceps and biceps and what they do.
2.Our model need bones ulna,radius, and the upper bones I the arm. I used 2 muscles the triceps and the biceps, that connect to the bones in the lower part of the arm.
3.They were real because they helped move the arm and move the arm straight. Plus they were in the right spots were the muscles actually are.
4. the thing that happens is that they tense to straiten or make the arm goes upwards.
5. It would effect because the bones would not be connected to the muscles so that would mean that the tennis ball would be gone and that would cause the arm to practical fall apart.