- Which joint did you choose as our most important joint?
- Why did you choose that joint?
- What things would be difficult to do without that joint?
- What movement can be done without the use of joints? (Example: blinking your eyes)
- R: Role: You are one of the joints in your body (your choice)!
- A: Audience: Your audience is you!
- F: Format: A persuasive letter!
- T: Topic: Trying to get you to go easier on them!
4.blinking your eyes, wiggle your toes I think that is all that you can do I just can't think of any other ones.