| || |
1: It was hard because my hand kept getting tired and it started to hurt later on in our experiment which made it a lot harder to do.
2: Before my fingers felt fine then during it started to hurt my fingers then after the experiment my fingers felt strong
3.It is close to what it should be. It decreases then increases and decreases again, and it was about what we should have.
4. It indicates that I started of good then I started to get tired then I did good again.
5. Well, my best score should be at the beginning not later on because later on i have less energy than i have at the beginning.
6. It started of fine then I got tired Then I got stronger and it started to go up. and then it took a little dip at the end.
7. I think they get it it travels in your circulatory and gets dumped off at the muscles cells ect. but i don't really know that much that was just my guess.
8. conserve energy so like not try as hard at the beginning then try as hard as you possibly could at the end.
9. I would rest my muscles and let them regenerate there energy so I wouldn't have that.