- What three basic things do our bodies need in order survive?
- If we exert ourselves, what are three (or more) signs that our bodies are in distress?
- What can we do to make these signs go away?
2. Or heart beats fast because we need to breath quicker because you get tired and need to breath more. My muscles are sore because it tells our body we are pushing our body. We were dizzy because it tells you, you are going to faint or things like that soon. We were sweating because it cools down our body when it evaporates on our body.
3. Stop doing whatever you are doing like we were doing jumping-jacks we would stop that's one thing that we can do to stop. Another one is drink cool water to make your body temperature to go down.