1. Can you feel it when your pupils dilate?
2. Do you have any control over your pupils when they dilate?
3. What do we call this when a reflex happens without our control?
4. Why do our pupils get bigger in the dark and smaller in the light?
5. How does this reflex protect our eyes?
1. I can not feel when my pupils dilate dilating is when they get bigger and smaller according to the lighting.
2. No you do not have any control over your pupils dilating.
3. We call it a voluntary reflex because voluntary is our body doing something without our control.
4. It gets bigger in the dark because it needs to obsorb more light.
5. It protect our eyes because if we didn't have that it could hit our eyes and really hurt them