1. I really didn't know anything about NASA going to Mars. I think that that is really cool that they are going to Mars.
2. The trip will take 2 and a half years and another 18 months while on the planet. They could also get there in just six months though.
3. they would need food air and water to survive because those are the most important thing. You also need excersize.
4. The main risk is weightlessness because your bones and muscles lose calcium and strength.
5. I would bring an excursive machine food and water because that is the most important stuff.
They wanted to know If there was life on mars Or if people could live on mars.
We had just read "If the World Were a Village" by David J. Smith this made me think of things differently. Each person represents 70,500,000. Here are some things that really surprised me. Well Asia represents 60% of our population! 20 of our people out of one hundred people are from china. 21 people out of one hundred speak Chinese. 30 people don't have a food source. 17 people are critically in danger of starvation and that made me feel really bad because I get more than the amount of food that i need to live while others are on the edge of dieing so that means 1,198,500,000 people in the world are starving. 87 have the amount of water that they need so 13 people don't have enough water. That makes me feel bad too. I get water whenever I want and it's easy to get but some people have to travel miles to get there water. Only 62 people out of our 100 get clean water! 38 of the 100 live with garbage all around them there house isn't clean or anything like that. This really suprised me only 68 of them breath clean air! I mean that is so many people 32 out of 100 don't breath clean air. There are so many other things that I could talk about I found out a lot of stuff from this book and a lot of things really surprised me too.