running in place
Number of pulses in 15 sec.
Heart rate in one min
- Which activities increased your heart rate the most?
- Which activities increased your heart rate the least?
- Was the order in which you ranked the activities accurate? (It's good to be wrong!) Explain.
- What changes did you notice about your heart rate as you became more active?
- Why do you think your heart rate changed when you were more active? What inference can you make? (Use pages 65–66 of your reference book to help you answer this question.)
2. The activity that increased my heart rate the least was sitting which was my guess.
3. It was wrong because I thought that jumping would be less than jumping jacks.
4. The changes I saw were that my graph went up and up as I did more active things and it was really low when i was like sitting and it raised as it went on.
5. I think its because when you get tired you need more oxygen and your heart beats faster and faster when I was more active.