Here are your directions for today (do them in order please):
- Review your script on Google Docs for the Green Screen activity - make sure it is correct & makes sense to you.
- Finish your preparation for the History Alive 11 panel debate - it will be tomorrow.
- Finish your interactive notebook for all sections in History Alive (up to the Summary Section).
- Create a T-Chart on a blog entry with at least three arguments that Patriots would use for independence and at least three arguments that Loyalists would use against independence (see below).
- For your reflection, answer the following questions below your T-Chart:
2. You completed History Alive 10 on paper and History Alive 11 on computer. Which way made you LEARN
Arguments for Independence (Patriots point of view)
Arguments Against Independence (Loyalists point of view)