(1) I wouldn't be living right now if it wasn't for water. Why? Because water carries tons of nutrients that our bodies need. If our cells don't have any water nutrients we would die.
What would the lives of animals or plants be like without water?
(2) All plants would wither up because of too much sunlight and no water. We get all of our fruits and vegetables from plants and we wouldn't have that. Animals would die because they also need water for their bodies. Animals are also a big part of what we eat.
What do we need to do to have water in our lives?
(3) We would need to recycle, reduce the usage, reuse, make sure not to litter, and save water by not using it when you are brushing your teeth.
What makes water an interesting topic to learn about?
(4) Water is interesting because we can find it almost anywhere, it's a natural clear liquid that is necessary for all forms of life.
Why would it be important to scientists to study water?
(5) Scientists need to study water because they need to make sure that there is no shortage of water so we can have water for the future generations. They also need to find new technologies to drill wells and to clean used water, to conserve water. Maybe they can find a way to make salt water into fresh water.