(1) Life without water would be terrible. 75% of the world is made of water. Water has the nutrients that a growing body needs.
What would the lives of animals or plants be like without water?
(2) All of the plants would dry out and die and that is where we get a lot of our food. All the animals would get skinny and die too and that is where we get lots of our food as well.
What do we need to do to have water in our lives?
(3) We just need to stop harming the earth in any way and to turn of the water when we are not using it. That is how we will save water because it is helping the environment and that is how to keep the water clean
What makes water an interesting topic to learn about?
(4) Water is so interesting to learn about and it has so many features and those features are interesting.
Why would it be important to scientists to study water?
(5) I think it is important because water has more features to be discovered there are lots of features but i know that there are more that will be discovered.