Sprinting in place
Number of pulses in 15 seconds
Sitting down: 14
Lying down: 21
Sprinting in place: 48
Heart Rate (Per Min.)
- Which activities increased your heart rate the most? Sprinting in place and jogging.
- Which activities increased your heart rate the least? Sitting down and lying down.
- Was the order in which you ranked the activities accurate? (It's good to be wrong!) Explain. I think it is according to the grid at least because you can see that it gets low to high almost perfectly.
- What changes did you notice about your heart rate as you became more active? I noticed the more movement involved the more pulses I got each time.
- Why do you think your heart rate changed when you were more active? What inference can you make? (Use pages 65–66 of your reference book to help you answer this question.) I think it changed because as you become more active and start to do more energy straining activities you get super tired and get more pulses then if you if you sleep for example your heart rate gets really low which would mean a lower number of pulses.