1. Do people really struggle to find clean drinking water?
2. What percent of Air, Ground, Surface, and Ice?
3. What percent of Salt and Fresh water is there?
1. Yes. There are a lot of people that do struggle to find good clean drinking water. There are family's and kids that really struggle. Unlike us by the Great Lakes they struggle and it is very hard to find clean drinking water.
2. I think that there is 50% of Air water in the Earth. I think that there is 20% of ground, 10% ice and 20% surface.
3. I think that 65% of the Earth is Salt water because of the Oceans and then the 35% fresh water. There is a lot of Lakes, but there are also a lot of Oceans.
Notes for Demonstrations
- people cannot access fresh drinking water
- each milk carton is 10% of the water
- 97.24% of Earths water is salt water
- 0.001% of the Earths Water is in the air
- 0.01% of the Earths Water is surface water
- 0.61% of Earths Water is ground water
- 2.14% of Earths Water is ice water