- How many bones did your model need? How many muscles did it need?
- How were your pretend muscles similar to real muscles? Different?
- What changes occur to the real muscles in the human body to make them pull on bones?
- What would happen if the ligaments of the models were overstretched or torn? How would it affect the way the models could operate?
1.Technically we needed 3,but Mr. Solarz doesn't know the ulna radius bone. So we just combined those two. Also it needed the joint which is the tennis ball. The muscles you needed were the triceps and biceps. Those are the rubber bands.
2. Our pretend muscles were similar because the biceps "pull up" and the triceps "push". That is what ours did.
4. If they were torn you wouldn't be able to attach bones to other bones and that wouldn't work. The model would not work because in our video our bones wouldn't attach.