(2) Create a blog entry with the title above.
(3) Drag a Column into your blog entry & make it 2-columns wide.
(4) Drag your images into the blog entry with the drawing on the left and the graphic organizer on the right.
(5) Drag the column width so that the image and the graphic organizer are the same height (see below).
(6) Click on the "Lightbox" on each image so people can see it bigger.
(7) Follow the directions in the captions for each picture. (The left one tells you to write something, while the right one you can just copy and paste if it is true for you).
(8) Write a reflection at the bottom of the page answering the questions listed below.
1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit?
The most surprising thing I learned is that there are so many different energy forms. It's extraordinary how many there are. I thought there was only two or three.
2. Why is energy important?
Energy is so important because we need it energy is everywhere. If we didn't have energy nothing would happen and it would be like the world was in a video game pause.
3. Where is energy found?
Energy is found everywhere. You can never get rid of energy.
4. How would you define energy?
The strength and vitality required for sustained physical or mental activity.
(If you have time, go check out the other Rube Goldberg inventions in the hallway. Compare and contrast them to yours. What do you like better? What ideas can you take from theirs?)