- Create your ThingLink image.
- Embed it on your blog.
- Answer the following questions.
- Why is a project like the Revolutionary War Hero Project a good one?
- What is one thing that you learned about your hero that you found interesting that other people probably don't know?
- Explain how you would have liked to use ThingLink on an activity that we did earlier in the year. Which activity was it? How would you have used the tags? Why would that have been a good use of our class time?
1. The Revolutionary War Hero Project is a good one because you get to learn about you person's history and what they did for us.
2. One thing I found was that he had a longer route and slower horse but he got less credit.
3.I would like to for the water temps. I would have shown the temps. It would be a good use because it would be more specific.