1. Can you feel it when your pupils dilate?
2. Do you have any control over your pupils when they dilate?
3. What do we call this when a reflex happens without our control?
4. Why do our pupils get bigger in the dark and smaller in the light?
5. How does this reflex protect our eyes?
1. I can't feel it when my pupils are dilating. Because it is Involuntary.
2. NO you can't. Because it is Involuntary
3. We call this Involuntary.
4. They do because they a just to the light.
5. This reflex protect our eyes so our eyes don't get burn but can still see.