1.What do you know about Nasa's plan to visit mars?
2.How long will the trip take?
3. What supplies and equipment will the astronauts need to survive there?
4. What do you think are the risks are traveling to such a distance place?
5. What would you want to bring with you?
1. Somethings I know about Nasa's trip to mars is that before they take off they practice things that could or might go wrong so they are prepared for anything that can happen. I also know that they study a lot about the planet before they go there like how hot or how cold it is there.
2. The trip will take 2 and one half years long, but eighteen months on the martian surface. Days are a few minuted longer then normal, but years are twice as long. The total amount of miles it will take is about 250 million miles to get to mars.
3. Some things that they need to be able to survive there are food, water, and plenty of oxygen tanks because there is no oxygen on mars (or in space either)
4. I think the risks of traveling to such a far distance place is maybe something will go wrong with your ship, maybe something crashes into your ship, and maybe there is a chance that you can die.
5. Somethings that I would bring with me are food, water, and my everyday thing I use like my tooth brush and my hair brush.