1. Yes it was difficult because my hand was getting really tired and I wanted to change my position with my hand but I couldn't
2. Before I was like this is going to be really easy and I wasn't scared at all. During it I was moaning a I was like this is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.
3. On my data table it shows it decreases a little bit then towards the middle it's pretty straight.
4. The pattern told me that I did pretty good because My graph is not zig zag it's a straight line.
5. I think that my results are reliable because I could tell that I was counting right and it wasn't like two much where you could tell that I was counting wrong but I accidentally started late a few times and Mr. Solarz rubbed my hands so it felt a little better not to sore.
6. I think that my hand strength changed because I was pinching as fast as i could for 30 seconds straight for 10 times so it got tired over time. The first time i did it was really easy but the last time i did it was really hard because I had already done it for 9 times before that.
7. I think that they got the oxygen and nutrients they needed by taking a rest and shaking my hand off because then it would be relaxing and when Mr. Solarz rubbed my hand it really helped.
8. I think I could of asked Mr. Solarz to do the rubbing hand thing more often because it felt better after he did it to me. After he did it to me I think I got more pinches on the clothes pin.
9. You should take a few seconds to relax your hand and rub it a little bit so it doesn't throb to much if it really hurts.