- The inside is brown ish green.
- the outside is red.
- the inside looks slimy and wet.
- the inside where the seed goes is white.
- by the stem it looks like a heart.
- there are some dents.
- there are some dark spots on the outside.
- the stem has tiny little hairs on it.
- on the inside it is brown but when you scrape it off it is white.
- Why were you able to observe so many things about your apple today?
I was able to observe a lot of things because there are a lot of intresting stuff about it.
- Why is observation and description so important in science?
It is so important because you need to know how to describe a lot of descriptive things
- Rank order the five senses in the order or your observations (i.e. which sense was used most, second most, etc.).
- The senses most used were sight first, touch was second, smell was third, and hear was last.