Running in place
Laying down #5
pacing/ walking #2
running in place #1
Number of pulses in 15 seconds
laying down 23
Multiply by 4
Heart rate (number of Beats in one minute)
- Which activities increased your heart rate the most? Answer: The activity that raised my heart the most was running in place.
- Which activities increased your heart rate the least? Answer: The activity that increased my heart rate the leads was laying down
- Was the order in which you ranked the activities accurate? (It's good to be wrong!) Explain. Answer: I thought that they were accurate because I counted how Mr. Solarz told us to.
- What changes did you notice about your heart rate as you became more active? Answer: I noticed that the sound was louder and I noticed that it was much faster then before.
- Why do you think your heart rate changed when you were more active? What inference can you make? (Use pages 65–66 of your reference book to help you answer this question.) Answer: I 5thought that it changed because I was running and running is much more active then laying on the floor relaxing.